HOW TO ENROLL IN SCHOOL
Kindergarten Registration Information:
Children age 5 by November 30th are eligible for enrollment in the North Salem Central School District.
If you have a child who will be five by November 30, 2013 and would like to register your child for Kindergarten, please contact Jean Jerussi by phone at 914-669-5317 ext. 3056 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's information.
Kindergarten registration for the upcoming 2013-2014 school year will be Monday, February 4, 2013 through Friday, February 8, 2013 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Pequenakonck Elementary School.
To register your child you will need the Kindergarten Registration Packet, as well as the required documents listed in the cover letter. Please print and complete the forms and bring them with you, along with the documents, to register your child.
General Registration Information
Please be prepared with the following:
• Birth certificate or other proof of birth (passport, baptismal certificate)
Photo identification of parent registering the student (driver's license, etc.)
• Proof of residency (deed or mortgage statement with address of property)
• If renting, acceptable proof of residency would be a lease/rental agreement along with
proof of ownership of the landlord of the property
• Health History Form All new students require a physical exam within 12 months
prior to the date of enrollment
• Immunization Record
• Proof of guardianship (if applicable)