• Furniture Construction

    Prerequisite: Basic Woodworking and Intermediate Woodworking or instructor’s approval.

    Furniture Construction is truly an advanced course which teaches the design and the methods needed to build furniture. Each student will build a piece of furniture. Some of the materials may need to be provided by the student. All major design categories will be discussed and applied to the student’s project. Approximately 75 percent of this course is devoted to projects. The remaining 25 percent will be demonstrations, lessons and other instructional techniques.