• Architectural Drafting I

    This is a fascinating course in which students design and construct scale-model homes, decks, landscapes, and structures. Fundamental concepts of architectural drafting may be explored. The computer will be used as a drawing, simulating and modeling tool. Approximately 75 percent of this course is devoted to project work. The remaining 25 percent will be demonstrations, lessons and other instructional techniques.