• Energy & Power

    Students can’t wait to be thrilled by this hands-on course which may include project activities such as slot cars, electric motors, and light- guided robots. Approximately 75 percent of this course is devoted to project work. The remaining 25 percent will be demonstrations, lessons, and other instructional techniques. This course will fulfill the graduation requirement for a third science credit.