• Basic Woodworking

    This exploratory course teaches the correct and safe use of power tools as students are introduced to working with wood. Students may construct simple wooden projects that they or others design. All methods required to build and finish the projects will be taught. There will be plenty of opportunities to individualize the projects to match your own interests. Approximately 75 percent of this course is devoted to projects. The remaining 25 percent will be demonstrations, lessons, and other instructional techniques.