• Intermediate Woodworking

    *Prerequisite: Basic Woodworking or instructor’s approval.

    This course is designed for the students who enjoyed Basic Woodworking and would like to expand their skills even further by being given the freedom to choose their own projects. Students may construct wooden projects using intermediate techniques. All methods required to build and finish the projects will be taught. There will be plenty of opportunities to individualize the projects to match your own interest. Approximately 75 percent of this course is devoted to projects. The remaining 25 percent will be demonstrations, lessons, and other instructional techniques.