Kindergarten Registration Information
UPDATE: Kindergarten Registration will be virtual between December 7th and December 18th.
Children age 5 by December 1st are eligible for enrollment in the North Salem Central School District.
If you have a child who will be five by December 1, 2021 and would like register your child for Kindergarten, please contact Jean Jerussi by phone at 914-669-5317 ext. 3056 or by e-mail at email@example.com with your child's information.
Kindergarten registration for the upcoming 2021/2022 school year will virtual. Parents/Guardians can complete the Kindergarten Registration paperwork and either email it to Jean Jerussi at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the school - Attention: Jean Jerussi. Please complete the forms and return them between December 7th and 18th. People dropping off registration forms can do so between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
For further information, please refer to the registration letter at the beginning of the paperwork. Contact Jean Jerussi if you have any questions.
General Registration Information
Please be prepared with the following:
- Birth certificate or other proof of birth (passport, baptismal certificate)
- Photo identification of parent registering the student (driver's license, etc.)
- Proof of residency (deed or mortgage statement with address of property)
- If renting, acceptable proof of residency would be a lease/rental agreement along with proof of ownership of the landlord of the property
- Health Examination Form All new students require a physical exam within 12 months prior to the date of enrollment
- Immunization Record
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Home Language Form