Kindergarten Registration Information
UPDATE: Kindergarten Registration at PQ by appointment only on January 15, 2020. Please contact Jeen Jerussi. See below.
Children age 5 by December 1st are eligible for enrollment in the North Salem Central School District.
If you have a child who will be five by December 1, 2020 and would like register your child for Kindergarten, please contact Jean Jerussi by phone at 914-669-5317 ext. 3056 or by e-mail at email@example.com with your child's information.
Kindergarten registration for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year will be Monday, December 2, 2019 through Thursday, December 5, 2019 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Pequenakonck Elementary School.
To register your child you will need the Kindergarten Registration Packet, as well as the required documents listed in the cover letter. Please print and complete the forms and bring them with you, along with the documents, to register your child.
General Registration Information
Please be prepared with the following:
- Birth certificate or other proof of birth (passport, baptismal certificate)
- Photo identification of parent registering the student (driver's license, etc.)
- Proof of residency (deed or mortgage statement with address of property)
- If renting, acceptable proof of residency would be a lease/rental agreement along with proof of ownership of the landlord of the property
- Health History Form All new students require a physical exam within 12 months prior to the date of enrollment
- Immunization Record
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Home Language Form