To Parents/Guardians of students interested in participating in LOW AND MODERATE RISK WINTER sports:
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for sports. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – FOR THE FOLLOWING LOW AND MODERATE RISK WINTER SPORTS ONLY (Varsity Boys and Girls Alpine Ski, Varsity Boys and Girls Bowling, Varsity Boys Swim, Varsity Boys and Girls Indoor Track)
Registration for High Risk Winter Sports (Varsity Boys and Girls Basketball, Varsity Ice Hockey, Varsity Wrestling) is not open at this time.
Registration/Sign-ups for HS (varsity/JV) low and moderate risk winter sports begins Sunday, December 13th
- Registration for HS low and moderate winter sports ENDS Sunday, December 27th
- All forms (physical, medication forms) are due to the HS nurses office by Monday, January 4th
- PLEASE NOTE – FOR THE 2020-2021 SPORTS SEASONS ONLY: According to the NY State Education Department, a physical dated from September 6, 2017 on is acceptable for the winter season. Please contact Rita Driscoll, R.N. (school nurse) with any questions or concerns.
- HS varsity and JV low and moderate risk sports tryouts begin Tuesday, January 12th
As per the school nurse, a provider order and parent/guardian permission are REQUIRED for all medications administered at school and/or school sponsored activities. **Athletes will not be permitted to participate in sports without current orders**
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/north-salem-ms-hs
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Nowbutton and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Upfor your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continuebutton when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- Please note, registering your child does not mean they are medically cleared to participate in a sport. You will receive email notification from Family ID via Rita Driscoll, school nurse, informing you as to whether or not your child is medically cleared to participate.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
FAMILY ID SUPPORT: