- Middle / High School
- MSHS Homepage
MSHS Tuesday Newsday August 6, 2019
Hopefully, everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer before we begin school. Below is some information that was mailed
home regarding the beginning of school as well as information about Athletics. Enjoy the rest of the summer and see you in a few weeks.
Parent Portal -- FamilyIDPlease go on Parent Portal to update your emergency contact information. Student schedules will be available on Parent Portal on August 16. Please be sure to update/verify your emergency contact information and also go onto FamilyID.com to accept all of the agreements and give permission for your child to use their google account. Please be advised that if your child owes a missing book or does not have the required immunization, your Parent Portal account until this matter is taken care of.
News from the NurseIMMUNIZATIONS:
When you register your child for the first time, proof of age (such as a birth certificate or passport), immunization records, and a copy of the most recent physical are required. The immunization record must include the dates of all doses, as well as the healthcare providers’ signature and office stamp. Every student’s record must show proof of having received:
· 3 or 4 doses of DTaP vaccine (the last dose must be given after age 4)
· 1 dose for all 6th graders upon turning age 11 of Tetanus, Diphtheria and acellular pertussis-containing vaccine (TDap).
· 3 or 4 doses of Polio vaccine (the last dose must be given at age 4 or older)
· 2 doses of measles, 2 doses of mumps and 1 rubella (or 2 doses or MMR)
· 3 doses of HepB vaccine (the last dose must be given at 24weeks of age or older)
· 2 doses of Varicella(chickenpox) vaccine
· 1 dose Meningococcal vaccine for grades 7, 8 & 9. For grade 12, 2 doses are required if the last dose is given prior to age 16.
(Men B or Bexera does not meet requirements for these grades).
Upcoming EventsAugust 28 6th Grade Orientation -- 9:00-11:00 am Parents and 6th Grade Students welcome
August 26 JV and Varsity Athletic Open House -- 6:00 pm
September 5 First Day of School
September 9 Modified Athletic Open House -- 6:30 pm