- Middle / High School
- MSHS Homepage
MSHS Tuesday Newsday August 13, 2019
Please note the important information regarding Parent Portal and Family ID. Parents need to access both of these programs and complete and/or verify information for students to access schedules and have access to their Google accounts at the onset of school. Your attention to this is greatly appreciated.
Also, please check the LINKS section below to access the Student Information Sheet which provides students and families with important school information including phone numbers, where to get school closing information, and essential dates for your calendar.
Parent Portal and FamilyID
Please log on to Parent Portal to update your emergency contact information as this will provide you access to student schedules which will be released on August 16th. Please be sure to update/verify your emergency contact information before this date to access schedules.
You will also need to access FamilyID.com and accept all of the agreements and give permission for your student(s) to use their google account.
Please be advised that if your child owes a missing book, does not have the required immunizations, or completed FamilyID, your Parent Portal account will be locked until this matter is resolved.
If you do not go on to FamilyID.com and accept all of the agreements, your child's google account will be locked on the first day of school and will not be unlocked until all of the agreements are accepted.
6th Grade OrientationAugust 28th 6th Grade Orientation -- 9:00-11:00 am starting in the auditorium. Parents and 6th Grade Students welcome
News from the Nurse
When you register your child for the first time, proof of age (such as a birth certificate or passport), immunization records, and a copy of the most recent physical are required. The immunization record must include the dates of all doses, as well as the healthcare providers’ signature and office stamp. Every student’s record must show proof of having received:
· 3 or 4 doses of DTaP vaccine (the last dose must be given after age 4)
· 1 dose for all 6th graders upon turning age 11 of Tetanus, Diphtheria and acellular pertussis-containing vaccine (TDap).
· 3 or 4 doses of Polio vaccine (the last dose must be given at age 4 or older)
· 2 doses of measles, 2 doses of mumps and 1 rubella (or 2 doses or MMR)
· 3 doses of HepB vaccine (the last dose must be given at 24weeks of age or older)
· 2 doses of Varicella(chickenpox) vaccine
· 1 dose Meningococcal vaccine for grades 7, 8 & 9. For grade 12, 2 doses are required if the last dose is given prior to age 16.
(Men B or Bexera does not meet requirements for these grades).
August 28 6th Grade Orientation -- 9:00-11:00 am Parents and 6th Grade Students welcome
August 26 JV and Varsity Athletic Open House -- 6:00 pm
September 5 First Day of School
September 9 Modified Athletic Open House -- 6:30 pm